Scented candle made of soy wax, sunflower wax, blueberry wax, and sumac fruit wax.
Strong black tea, oranges, homemade cake with raisins and nuts, aromatic spices, mulled wine.
The total burning time of the candle: around 24h
1. The first and each subsequent burning of the candle should last minimally until the entire top layer of wax is liquefied, and should last up to 3 hours.
2. Before next use, shorten the wick to aprox. 0,5 cm.
3. Candles require our constant attention. Do not fall asleep next to a lit candle and do not leave it alone - keep an eye on it at all times.
4. Do not place the candle near flammable materials (curtains, drapes, books, etc.). Don't place the candle in a draft, next to a fan, on a fireplace, or in a place that's crowded and busy.
5. The candle should stand on a stable surface and nothing should block it or hang above it.
6. Do not lift or move the candle while it is burning. The jar may be hot.
7. Use a metal candle snuffer to extinguish the flame.
NOTE: Children and pets must not have access to the candle, either while it is burning or while it is stored away.
Plant based wax (soy wax, sunflower wax, blueberry wax, sumac fruit wax), fragrance
Glass jar + screw cap (aluminum) + paper sticker
After use, unscrew the cap and peel off the sticker. Place the cap in the container for metal and plastic waste, place the jar in the container marked "Glass". Place the sticker in the mixed waste container.
The photos show examples of arrangements using a given product. The price does not include decorative elements and applies to 1 piece of the described product.
We always verify whether the customer has purchased the product and we display both positive and negative reviews.