The best things come in small packages. Our Honey Lip Balm and Mask is going to be your friend for life. Honey preps your lips for kissing, eating donuts, singing songs and giving corny speeches at family events (it was indeed tested in each of these circumstances). Be prepared for the balm's viscosity and thickness and keep in mind that developing the right relationship with it demands following a concrete routine: applying it sparingly during daytime and abundantly during nighttime. It wraps the lips in a soft cloud, staying on them for a really long time. Thus, it retains the properties of a true balm - protective, moisturizing, nourishing and revitalizing. Its viscosity means you don't need much of it, but there is also no need to constantly reapply (but no worries, it's easy and pleasant to apply). Moisturizes, powerfully revitalizes, nurtures, improves the overall condition and appearance of the lips, leaving them smooth and soft. It is skilled in protecting the skin against frost, wind and dry air, therefore preventing it from drying out. This is why Honey is the best companion for autumn and winter trips. Pocket-sized, with a bit of willpower it will embrace all skin care in a small carry-on.
Honey Lip Balm is the brainchild of our entire team: starting from the sketch, through years of working on technology, testing, research, and registration. We've fit all the richness of the world into this jar, and although it appears here in the context of lip care, it's a pocket-size holy grail for everything. Good for lips, brows, cheeks, chafed noses, palms, brittle nails, and (healed!) tattoos.
Sugar, ahh, honey, honey! You got me wanting youuu... ;)
And what's underneath the black screw cap?
In this small glass jar you will find the well-known lanolin, with its smoothing, softening, restorative and protective properties. Additionally, you will find beeswax, honey and propolis extract, moisturizing and soothing panthenol, vitamins A, C and E, jojoba oil, shea butter esters, always-reliable sugarcane squalane, lactic acid and gluconolactone (with its hydrating properties) and other marvels.
Honey - Lip Balm and Mask is a multipurpose, versatile, and universal cosmetic suitable for use on dry and flaky skin of more than just lips (try it, for instance, on tissue-beaten, chafed nose!).
Below find the results of the in-use test* of the Honey - Lip Balm and Mask:
100% of respondents confirm that:
- the lip balm is pleasant to apply,
- the cosmetic lasts long and its consistency is suitable,
- the balm is easy to apply and stays on the lips for a long time,
- the balm nurtures the lips and it's perfect for daily use,
- the product moisturizes and nourishes the skin on the lips,
- the cosmetic brings relief to chapped lips,
- applied during nighttime, it stays on the lips all night,
- the product leaves a protective layer on the lips,
- the product is suitable for using on cuticles.
More than 90% of respondents confirm that:
- the cosmetic improves the hydration of the lips and leaves them soft to the touch,
- the balm powerfully revitalizes the lips,
- the product smooths and improves the appearance and overall condition of the lips,
-the cosmetic reduces chapping and cracking of the lips,
- the balm soothes and relieves (possible) irritation of the lips,
- the product aids in the restoration of dry and chapped skin on the face, lips, and body, bringing it much-needed relief,
- the product is suitable for use on excessively dry areas on hands, elbows, and feet,
- the lip balm is also suitable for use on irritated skin around the nose during a cold,
- the product is suitable for the care of healed tattoos.
- creates a perfect layer protecting the skin from wind, frost, and dry air,
- the product prevents the lips from drying,
- the product is suitable for eyebrow styling.
92% of surveyed consumers declared they would recommend Honey - Lip Balm and Mask to their relatives.
* In-use test was conducted by an independent laboratory over the course of 2 weeks on a group of 40 women aged 32-63.
Adjust the frequency of application to your own needs. However, we must point out that, due to the product's highly concentrated formula, during daytime use, a pinhead of Honey it's enough :). Apply a thicker layer at night (in the form of a super-nourishing, softening lip mask) or in autumn and winter, as Honey perfectly protects your lips from the cold and wind.
Daytime use: Apply a small amount of the product on the lips and massage thoroughly. You can apply another, thin layer if needed. Apply regularly.
Nighttime use: Apply as you would in daytime use, or apply a thicker layer of the product as a nourishing lip mask.
PS: You can also use it on any other dry skin areas - such as cuticles or irritated skin around your nose during a cold.
Note: Applying too much of the balm may cause the product to turn white on the lips. This is not a defect of the product.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cold, dry, and dark place.
Ingredients (INCI): Lanolin, Lanolin Oil, Soybean Glycerides, Glycerin, Beeswax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Urea, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Mel, Propolis Extract, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Punica Granatum Flower Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Lactobionic Acid, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Retinol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Parfum
Jar made of biophotonic glass (providing high protection against visible light) + spacer + screw cap + cardboard box made of paper made using residues from the production of organic products (corn pulp)
After use, unscrew the cap and peel off the sticker. Place the cap and spacer in the container marked "Plastic", place the jar in the container marked "Glass". Place the sticker in the mixed waste container. Unfold the cardboard and place it in a bin labeled "Paper" or a biodegradable waste container.
The photos show examples of arrangements using a given product. The price does not include decorative elements and applies to 1 piece of the described product.
Because our cosmetics are made entirely of natural ingredients (occasionally enriched with aromas), individuals with allergies may experience certain allergic reactions. In the event that you have an allergic reaction to any cosmetics, please stop using the product immediately and let us know what happened at firstname.lastname@example.org
We always verify whether the customer has purchased the product and we display both positive and negative reviews.